And today I did......

wow........that is rather nice indeed and good point well made Mr P, what with that fabric and your predilection for pink detailing on your builds ZZ, your 100% hetromacretro-biker credentials are looking very suspect :twisted:

Indeed, here's a rather bizarre and un-PC thought..... what would a hetromacretro league table look like? Would the beardie-weirdie bikers reign supreme.......

I think we would all agree that big eck would be at the top of the table but who would be fighting it out in the relegation zone........ I wonder?

clockworkgazz":zbbog0m3 said:
for Ae they will be in the minority but not sure about drum? Don't they just hide a weak chin anyway?

Don't they just hide a weak chin anyway? Do they? :roll:

why else would you cultivate that look unless I suppose you were in the Icelandic navy of course? :twisted:

Attachments

• article-1208430-003957E500000258-294_468x422.jpg
    article-1208430-003957E500000258-294_468x422.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 126
clockworkgazz":14e3ui7h said:
why else would you cultivate that look unless I suppose you were in the Icelandic navy of course? :twisted:

and that's coming from the girl with the long hair!

clockworkgazz":1c63uhji said:
wow........that is rather nice indeed and good point well made Mr P, what with that fabric and your predilection for pink detailing on your builds ZZ, your 100% hetromacretro-biker credentials are looking very suspect :twisted:
The sofa was a freeby from my folks, enough said. I love the big ugly bastard... gay enough yet? Shaved head and hairdresser's car? Not looking good, I agree dahlings.

Sorry to disappoint Gazz, whilst you are handsome in a floppy fringe male model sort of way, I'm afraid I prefer ladies and their bits. And don't try and tempt me with that ample lycra clad booty at the weekend either.

Back