SSEC 2010 ~ Roll Call!

Fixed Inbred again (unless anything amazing turns up in March jumble!) I posted earlier about riding over; having commuted on this bike in the snow I'll have to withdraw that. This ain't no road bike!

Done lots of fixed gear off roading recently and have decided that its suicide for me at least to try something as technical as I'm sure the course will be on a fixed :(

Sorry Cab, reverting to a freewheel, can't decide what bike though :?

Hi everybody !

I am Fat, slow, need training, I'm french, but I love SS and bicycles and I'M IN !!!

;)

PS : and of course, I love cheese too...(don't forget I'm french :cool: )

sinnett177":8by8cjv6 said:
NW&NWA is Mr K and me.

Looks like it's just you big man as Mr K is off polishing his mallet at some metrosexual bike polo tournament in Manchester.

Anyone want to buy an entry (Neil says generously that I can keep the £41 but should Paypal him any profit as a Gift)?

ededwards":14fkbrkg said:
sinnett177":14fkbrkg said:
NW&NWA is Mr K and me.

Looks like it's just you big man as Mr K is off polishing his mallet at some metrosexual bike polo tournament in Manchester.

Thought this event sounded a bit manly for Mr K, bike polo :?

sinnett177":1u0zcex1 said:
ededwards":1u0zcex1 said:
sinnett177":1u0zcex1 said:
NW&NWA is Mr K and me.

Thought this event sounded a bit manly for Mr K, bike polo :?

Yeah, no doubt fuelled by the following

Crapha":1u0zcex1 said:
Bellend Oxygen. Bottled at source from at the world's greatest archaeological sites, the air contained is around 1000 x purer than today's polluted atmosphere. Ready to be used to insert your favorite Tyres, Crapha Bellend Oxygen provides a ride quality that lends itself to a feel not dissimilar to cycling during its belle epoque. £200 per 120psi

He's coming to our NWA ride this Saturday (bike polo pending no doubt!), do we have a suitable punishment for this limp wristed pole stroker?

sinnett177":39vplf4j said:
He's coming to our NWA ride this Saturday (bike polo pending no doubt!), do we have a suitable punishment for this limp wristed pole stroker?

Make him ride with risers and barends I reckon.

Back