Monster FAT (relisted) **PLEASE WATCH THIS AUCTION**

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be surprised - if you re-list an item enough times someone will bid on it. Part of the pyschology is to not list it for a week, then all the people who've got 'used' to seeing it and knowing they can buy it any time will think they've missed their chance, increasing your chances of getting a panic bid when you do re-list.

Either that or (for something rare) list at a really high price for a couple of weeks then drop the price to something a bit lower but still quite expensive. Price is all relative, and someone who has been holding off bidding before will now bid because they're 'saving' money against your original price.

The two phenomenon that amaze me are items that close with no bidder at £150 then when re-listed at £100 get bid up to £165 (for example), or items that have a buy it now, which then dissapears and people bid for more than the original BIN price....

May as well throw my hat in.

When I see that frame the words 'pig in a poke' spring to mind. Not sure why.

Oh, I'm watching. No intention of bidding.

It would be cool if we could get the number of watchers as high as possible. I'm sure he won't be able to resist updating the listing to tell us how many watchers there are - as he did the first listing ;)

manitou916":1in0zjsd said:
Oh, I'm watching. No intention of bidding.

It would be cool if we could get the number of watchers as high as possible. I'm sure he won't be able to resist updating the listing to tell us how many watchers there are - as he did the first listing ;)

Quite. It obviously riles this chap. I'll make this thread sticky for the next few days.

ah, what the h*** :roll: ....also watching :LOL:
Someone should ask this chap whether he could just ship the parts, since nobody is really interested in the frame :twisted: :D

So long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back