1998 Volvo Cannondale project

Please vote for my bicycle in this months BOTM :D
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89606

img1537dg.jpg

I love tinker too much that I wouldn't vote :)

although the bar is a piece of crap-....

hope you win...

"it's a dream...only a dream... and it's fading now...."

perhaps I can participate in two month with my little purple one :)

re:

looks really hard! found this picture on www.mombat.org they got the sachs front der, but don´t bother go around your tail for one.

is that the right bar? I´ve found a speciment now, but the bad thing is that I just bought a new frame and well I might end up with two frames again! shipped one parkpre and one kona today so I was pretty pleased with having my shed empty.

the frame in mind is a newer one with only discmounts a f600 perhaps make it like a 99 team replica or something.

Attachments

• TinkerSide.jpg
    TinkerSide.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 2,947
re myself

well the new frame from crc is going back, I bought the cannondale and it will be a modernish build with discs and 1x9 setup for xc-training/ racing

what size of stem do u have on yours? I got a couple to choose from but I´m thinking perhaps to go with a 110 /20degree and lowrisers or just go with a straight bar.

the brand-x stems are really well build got one with the bike seems sturdy and good looking for around 5euros...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That looks great mate, I was planning on doing a similar thing with my 92 Beast of the East M800, but have just been offered an F2000 as a swap for a bike i'm selling so it might have to wait.

I had a DeltaV600 back in the day but cant remember - can you adjust the amount of height in the front shock where the black boot is?

That looks great mate, I was planning on doing a similar thing with my 92 Beast of the East M800, but have just been offered an F2000 as a swap for a bike i'm selling so it might have to wait.

I had a DeltaV600 back in the day but cant remember - can you adjust the amount of height in the front shock where the black boot is?

Back