And today I did......

kaiser":8xgo9bo0 said:
Mr Panda":8xgo9bo0 said:
Yon parrits look like Kleins :LOL:

I KARMA'D away an old roadie complete working bike to some worthy bod who will commute daily on it. Rudi Altig badging no less :cool:

now basking in da lerve ;)

well done you :D I'da liked to have sen a pic off the bike though :cool:

Your wish is my command oh great one (within reason ;) )

DSCN0940.jpg

got the marin up and running today :D even with the super t's on it's still pretty light :shock: :p

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

also , ma wee baby is 1 today :D :D :D heres tae feeling auld :LOL:

Looks better Al :cool: Hows it ride?

And Happy B'day tae the Bairn :D

Not long back from a road ride, armed with a OS map and the Dawes youd think I'd spot the difference between a road and a landrover track :oops: It gets better I can navigate on land and sea :oops:
37 miles 1 of which I walked, the Schwalbe Marathons werent that bad on mud.
RM

gave the cave a good clearout today (all bloody day) so i now know where most things are in there now :LOL:

started to strip the grossman dh bike down as it's getting sold , gona have to replace some of the bearings and the shock bushes.........

kept staring at the b17 , what a cracking looking bike :cool:

Eck, why must you turn all your bikes into DH rigs ?????????

B17 looks wrong to me, needs longer stem and more seatpost showing, needs to be more XC.

Aaaaaaaaaaaa who cares, as long as your happy ;) :LOL:

velomaniac":2z7hbhgx said:
Eck, why must you turn all your bikes into DH rigs ?????????

B17 looks wrong to me, needs longer stem and more seatpost showing, needs to be more XC.

Aaaaaaaaaaaa who cares, as long as your happy ;) :LOL:

your right ;) i'm looking for a red 130mm stem right now :D i might try it wi the seat up in the air one day :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and it's still really light somehow :? so this is the new xc bike :D

Well,
just returned from our friends house for dinner (BBQ) :LOL:
I will be running in the Edinburgh Marathon to raise sponsorship for cancer research,
My friend has terminal cancer, not got long left and its been a rapid deterioration, there are 8 of us doing it, and i aint run since my primary 6 sports day!!

Gonna be coming round with my sponsorship form ;) ;)
Genuinely shiteing it , probably not as much as my mate is though :cry:

Gc

Latest posts

Back