Ellsworth Epiphany - SOLD PP

BarneyRubble

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm not getting any richer and I need to buy a tank of LPG gas, (the Missus doesn't think that my suggestion of riding her bike to keep warm is a good one :( ) I also hardly ever ride my modern steed any more as I love retro too damn much, so I'm selling my Ellsworth Epiphany...

EDIT - Would consider part ex with a Ti hardtail such as a Hei Hei, or Xizang with disc tab: WHY

Spec roughly as follows:
2007 Large Ellsworth Epiphany in blue smoke (cool anodised smoke finish)
2007 Rock Shox Pike U-turn fork (Oil/spring - smooth and reliable)
Hope Pro II hubs with Mavic x717 rims and Maxiis High Roller 2.35
Hope 4 pot brakes with floating discs and new pads
XT cranks
XT mechs - new shadow XT just fitted
XT shifters
Thomson seat post and stem
Easton carbon Monkeylite CNT bars
Race Face grips
XT chain
XT Cassette
XT BB
XTR cables
SDG Bel Air Ti saddle
Chris King headset.

The bike has only seen a couple of rides this year and recently had a new chain, cassette and high quality sealed bearings all round. I have just fitted a new Middleburn hardcote granny ring. There are a few small scratches here and there and a ding in the top tube the size of a pea. There are a couple of scratches on the magnesium rocker, but nothing that effects function). The forks could probably do with a service, but i could get this done prior to selling.

Pic attached (excuse the height of the seat in this pic, I had just had it in the stand :oops: ) - Note now has XT shadow rear mech

This is the best all round bike I have ever ridden, my Bro has an Intense 5.5 and another mate a Spesh Enduro and I def prefer this to ride up and down hill. The frame alone is still £1299 at Freeborn!

Looking for £1100 - anyone remotely interested? I won't be splitting!

Attachments

• ellsworth.JPG
    ellsworth.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,156
Bump for further price reduction and offer of part ex....Ti hard tail anyone? If not, I'd consider offers over £1000 from a fellow retrobiker. :)

Latest posts

Back