East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Didn't go out. Felt rough so stayed in bed. Felt rougher when Carol returned to tell me she had slid my car into a 4x4. Very driveable but will be off the road for a while when taken in for repair.
Halfords didn't have any Panaracers in. Don't think I'll bother checking the lottery ticket. :(

Sorry to hear you're not feeling too well Rob and that your car is poorly too.

Did 15 miles of Dalby's red route yesterday and had to give up :oops: :cry: Absolutely destroyed my legs but towards the end discovered that my saddle had slipped and I'd been riding 'low'. Hoping that's the cause of my crapness...

I haven't had a good ride since Maccelsfield and my thighs have never ached like they did yesterday...

Anyone not feeling a bit sorry for themselves?

Yep Charnwood - details a page or two ago. I've got a bag of goodies for you.

I'm feeling beaten up as I went sledging with the kids and fell over a few times as I surfed their plastic sledge down the hill :LOL: But not feeling sorry for myself as I had fun doing it :D

Feeling pretty shot but should be there tomorrow. There are plenty of opportunities for me to bail out and coast back into Woodhouse.... don't know it that well, mostly from walking , but there seem to be several good downhill sections.....80% illegal I'd say, so it's do it now or wait until next Winter.

What's the list?
John,
Ed,
Mat,
Rob,
Phil?

rc200ti":30j6aw59 said:
Feeling pretty shot but should be there tomorrow. There are plenty of opportunities for me to bail out and coast back into Woodhouse.... don't know it that well, mostly from walking , but there seem to be several good downhill sections.....80% illegal I'd say, so it's do it now or wait until next Winter.

What's the list?
John,
Ed,
Mat,
Rob,
Phil?

Warm summer evening night rides are the best...We'll start at 10pm and go to the pub first ;)

not clear on which car park - you were very precise with 415.5 metres from the pub but looking at googlemaps I can't see a car park at that distance? (Ignore the red arrow)

woodhouseeaves.jpg

Back