eBay...what a great place to waste time on jackasses.......

Porschenut

Dirt Disciple
Same sad story I'm afraid. I bought this Rocky Mountain Blizzard frame and it's been 3.5 weeks since payment (May 10th). Not a word from the seller so far. Now I have to jump through a few hoops. Shit. I value my time too much for this crap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... &rd=1&rd=1

Attachments

• 2174_1.jpg
    2174_1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2,176
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i wouldnt have touched it with a bargepole with his feedback! paypal will refund you no problem.

I'm waiting for a couple of things at the moment from 'quiet' sellers. It seems that at times with e-bay all you can do is cross your fingers and hope for the best :(

The owners of E-bay/Pay-pal don't care, its just a big money making machine.

How much did you pay for that sweet ride Porschenut ?? I know payapl cover you only up to £500 !!!

Have you put in your request on Ebay for - No item sent ? Get it in soon if not fella, you only get a certain amount of time !! Shit bags who ruin it for the rest of us !!!

Del

Thanks for the sympathy fellas. I agree, the feedback was a pretty big risk, but it's not a lot of money and I've been looking for a wishbone seatstay Blizzard (and an Altitude) for a little while now. I was stupid for buying, but sometimes the retro passion forces me to make unwise decisions!

Shame really, I've already bought a whole bunch of Syncros kit just to build this bike up with. :?

delboy009":zf4nw6nz said:
How much did you pay for that sweet ride Porschenut ?? I know payapl cover you only up to £500 !!!

Have you put in your request on Ebay for - No item sent ? Get it in soon if not fella, you only get a certain amount of time !! Shit bags who ruin it for the rest of us !!!

Del

I paid $135 US$ + $20US$ shipping

I think I overpaid too since I was the only bidder.

I've claimed through Paypal before for goods not being sent, quite easy and got my money back, all you have to do is prove that you have tried to contact the seller and given them reasonable time to send the goods.

Negative feedback should be the last option on the list.

My ex-wife (1) claimed back a 1000 with no problem when her new boyfriend went on a spend up on her credit card with out asking first.

Latest posts

Back