SSEC10

Still not feeling it , seems far too "niche" for my liking .

but fook yeah Jamie is top of the list :D

C'mon Perry

C'mon Perry
You know you want to.
If your not getting it, thats just sobriety talking. Have a drink and a rethink ;)
I'm sure your bike would love it.

Jamie

Too far for me, wont be able to face that kind of road trip after driving an artic 13 hours a day five days a week :roll:

Road Trip :shock:

Who says it has to be a long road trip, I'm taking the train to Gloucester or therabouts and cycling the last bit. Let someone else do the driving, wonder down to the buffet for some refreshment, daydream out the window plugged into the radio, relaxed :cool:

Further Jamie offered lifts in his van so if you do drive its not you who has to be behind the wheel all of the time. ;)

Nope - no me.

(bought a feggin SS conversion kit off ebay last night :evil: )

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Well done Messiah :D

Remember jamie Dyers coming down from the North Coast so maybe you could rendevous on route for a lift ;)

I'm taking the train, cramped in a car for that distance would leave me unable to walk less cycle :roll:

transport

Evening Guys
Change of plans for me, I am now going in the car and Heather is coming with me. We are going down for a week staying a few nights in the midlands with friends and then a day or two at freinds in Oxford afterwards. Heather got the time off and seen as we have had minimal time away due to work over the last 7 months we thought we'd make a holiday of it.
Really looking forward to it, should be a brilliant weekend.
Whats everyone riding?

Jamie

Back