brigg bimble

longun":22zli4co said:
sooner park somewhere a tad more secure,rek ill park at the beefeater up the road and meet you guys at the layby,does that sound ok?,excuse for a shandy afterwards ;)

By the way, from 'The Ketch' (beefeter), go behind Lidl, follow the road and it'll turn in to chalk track, cross the 'big road' and you'll run along another chalk track, you'll then be on one of the most leathal stretches of road in the area :shock: . And near the bottom of the road to Raywell.
If you want to skip the Raywell road and go via track iirc just keep on going down the flat road and first track to your left (called raywell lane i think on google maps, but not the sort of lane I recommend taking a car down if it's the one I remember,) heads up and over and down a nice section to the gate where the start is.

Great route half of it is my regular Sunday ride and part of it I havent ridden for years, some great little downhill sections and some tricky climbs :D

Some nice views too ;)

Attachments

• Image004 (Small).jpg
    Image004 (Small).jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 441
  • Image009 (Small).jpg
    Image009 (Small).jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 441
  • Image013 (Small).jpg
    Image013 (Small).jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 441
well park at ketch,then hit albion lane to westfield rd,well see you at 10 :D

dave,what time n were am i picking you up from in brigg?

I can't do beer in the morning. If they ase serving fry ups though, that's a different matter!

Spoke to andy b today and he may be joining us too, although he has warned me that he's had about 3 hours sleep so may well not!

Right, better get in the loft and get them chainring bolts off.

Back