London to Brighton

Is everything biking in the south??

What is for the northern sector, I knew it was a mistake to move here :LOL:

Survived it - a few didn't, always some nasty crashes with so many people in close proximity.

Saw some nice steeds on the road though: a couple of Nishikis, and ARC Ti, Cannondale tandem, lots of retro Speccy's.

Pace and I proudly wore our RetroBike tops - pics to follow!

I was pretty out of shape this time, I will be honest it was a good approximation of hell !

Never again (I say this every time and then forget)

Klein-Mad-Chris":1zv9ad04 said:
Made it to the sea too, great day out, loads of friendly peeps on the way too.

In the stop before Ditchling Beacon I saw a Pink/White/Green old school Klein just like the one on your avatar above, it was in the 'garden' bit where everyone was sat on the grass, was that you ?

Isaac_AG":p3dgl23k said:
Is everything biking in the south??

What is for the northern sector, I knew it was a mistake to move here :LOL:

We just keep quiet about it, don't want to many southerners to find out ;)

Hove'd

Just got back from riding L2B on the Orange Formula in Retrobike strip - didn't see to many class bikes apart from a Klein outside the Dog and Duck and a woman in a Mint Sauce MBUK top riding a Rocky Mountain Cardiac. Everything else was Emmelle/MBK or Apollo crud! Managed to get up to the Beacon unhindered... :) Lot's of Kamikaze speed merchants on the slopes making the lambs nervous. Some poor sod was taken out with 100 yards to go - looked to be in a serious condition from what I heard... It's not MTB'ing - but is a typically eccentric English day out!

Neil

Back