Coolwall - Trek OCLV

Coolwall - Trek OCLV

• Cool

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Chris Hughes":8r4wuqdn said:

Not that again, that honestly has got to be the most hideous creation the world has ever seen since the creation of creation. It quite honestly makes me feel physically sick and should i ever have the misfortune of seeing one in the flesh i think my insides will turn out and my eyes will spontaneously burst into flames. vile vile, i'm not going to sleep tonight now.

I own a carbon Y-bike and worked in a shop that sold OCLV stuff BITD. Unbelievably light, nice (though fragile) paint schemes and rode quite well too.

The other day I was out on my Y-33 and fellow rider complimented me the brand new Ibis I was riding - does it get any cooler than riding a 12 year old bike that some joker thinks I just bought for $8,000AUD?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
any bike with OPTIMUM i its nave has to be cool. doesnt it? no?

ok not cool but i like them though

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Easy_Rider":22yqrtnw said:
Chris Hughes":22yqrtnw said:
BG":22yqrtnw said:
Chris Hughes":22yqrtnw said:

...and you can have it today if you desire!

http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0384749715

Ah the joys of RetroBike and eBay

OOOH!!! Dam my unemployment!

Oh you were serious about that liking that bike, :oops:

:?:

Yes but then i quite like Purple anodized bits too so I guess i'm just odd!

How many other bike frames than the OCLV Y-frame can you make a guitar out of?

So definitely cool.

Back