Any old wrecked PAUL mechs for sale?

slimjoe

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I have a stripped down PAUL rear mech, just missing the main body pivot bolt..The one that houses the spring..Anyone help???The rest of this mech is in awesome condition....If anyone as a old knackered one theyd part with please let me know :D

Paul rear mech

Hey Jerky wish i knew someone who could machine it :( I did order the proper replacement part from PAUL COMP but after a month it hadnt shown up & he said it had been sent...basically it was a knightmare.. id spent quite a few dollars on some of his brakes too so i couldnt lose all that money..claimed it back from my card insurance...The whole thing sucked! Any more ideas lads & lasses?

I can make you one if I have either one to copy or the dimensions to work from. Failing that, send me the mech and I will make one to suit.

Paul part

Hey Johny, did you buy some WHITE BROTHERS forks from me a few weeks back? If you could make me the part i would be exstatic & seriosly owe you loads...I had to drill out the bolt as the pivot was seized solid..however i still have what is left of it..Please let me know but i am seriosly chuffed :D i can post you some pics to your e-mail address of what i need?

Nah wasnt me who bought the forks.
Send me a picture to jonnyboy77 AT btinternet.com showing what you need and I will have a look.
Cheers
Jon

Back