Northamptonshire rides?? - New pics 14/2/10

@ bucknell woods (forest) about a mile, max, from Silverstone. :p It was horrndous. I chose to go up the bridleway and it was like 6" deep thick brown porridge.

My crappy old retro tyres were having none of it at some points and I couldn't get my feet out the spd's in time, so just kept keeling over in slow motion, it was actually hilarious to watch.

The amount of effort involved in getting anywhere was just incredible!
Steve

Where have all you Northants boys been hiding?

I gave up and started riding with the Anglian group cos nothing happened here in Northants :roll:

I'm from Corby and ride out as far as Rushden in the south, Thrapston in the east, Market Harborough, Oakham in the north and anywhere else really.

Would love to hook up on some local routes, been riding round here for several years now and never see any retro metal on the trails !!

We're only a couple of guys trying to regain some fitness at the moment, but mighty oaks, and all that. . . . . . . ;)

Steve

GT-Steve":1866ku5r said:
just outside of Silverstone ;)

Typical, I find another Retro rider in Northants and you're the opposite corner of the county :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If I tell my missus I'm going anywhere near Silverstone she'll want me to drop her off and pay for another Spa day at Whittlebury Hall :shock: :shock:

That's why we chose to meet in the middle of the county. Out the way of any distractions :LOL: and central to all ;)

Here's some pix of Northants rides from the north of the county :cool:

Mudfest_January_01.JPG

Mudfest_January_06.JPG

ewr_build051.jpg

Friday_ride003.JPG

Back