And today I did......

Went for a burly round Arran on the road bike, beautiful day :) albeit a wee bit cold on the tootsies :eek:

big pat on the back my man, glad someone is taking this 10 thang seriously :LOL:

Any word on your pass for a long weekend Jamie? Wife says it's ok for a weirdo retro biker to doss down, indeed if any of you fellas want to come to mine after drum, you are more than welcome, wife is working and I will be looking after the nippers- can do a big bowl of pasta or indeed my (in)famous risotto?

Whos doing what this weekend? Might go to pollock sunday if your up for it Jimi? Will bring the miniclockwork and mini cam

i braved the hut for 10 minutes tonight to take some pictures..........

marin b17
IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

think the h20 will be coming back off as it doesnt look quite right :?

Get the super T's oan ;) I reckon it could take a few mare inches :)

cheers gaz..........

well i might put these forks on it......
IMG_1939.jpg

i was gona ss it but i'm not sure yet :? i love the dx brakes tho :D :D

oh , i have a set of m739 xt cranks with red pedals sitting to go on it.....

Liking the look of the B17, clean and tidy. Agree, bottle holder doesn't look right, and get some burlier forks on there.

Have to say, been some tasty bikes on here this week!

Oh aye, I see the beast is in need of a bath. Been up the bings?

minds made up , the super t's are going on it tomorrow night , i'm gona 27 speed it too . there goes the light weight plans outa the window :LOL: i'll just have to ss the old saracen :LOL:

aye a was doing a spot of night bing bashing :LOL: :LOL: it defo needs washed , the chains got wax stuff on it and isnt knackered . just looks orange now :oops: :LOL:

anyone know what year the b17 is ? i'm thinking 1999-ish

Back