1992 Titanium Dyna Tech

Definitely it. Those cable guides, raised tube lips around the tube joins and weird allen bolt looking arrangement where the seat stays meet the seat tube.
Hang on, I'll nip to the shed and grab a couple of closer pictures.

Great to see another Dyna, DSP :D
We seem to shere a passion for Dynas and Saracens me and you ;)
I love rididn my Dyna, its so light and such a comfy ride too.
Ride and smile,
Chaser.

Hoorah! All the parts I needed to get this one rolling came in the post this morning, including a new headset mounted canti cable hanger. The cheap plastic one which came with the frame snapped off as soon as I applied a bit of pressure on the lever. :roll:
So this morning while my computer was hard at work rendering some video footage for a client, I found some time to fit everything.

I've swapped the long flat 130mm stem for a shorter 100mm one with what must be about a 15 degree rise. Much more comfortable and puts the bars and bar-ends within easy reach.
Also received some Deore DX cantis with new Kool-Stop pads from rigidkona (thank you), so I've fitted them in preference to the spare Alivio ones I had knocking around. Pretty much all period correct now then... :cool: (apart from the wheels)

Early this afternoon, the computer went onto DVD authoring, so I fitted in a little test ride.
I have to say that I'm very happy with the way it all rides. Immediately felt comfortable and completely at home with the handling. This bike rides very fast too, albeit only on a little 12 mile road loop.

So all set for a proper test ride at Gisburn on Saturday.

Can't wait... :D

chaser":3sfw6yfy said:
Ride and smile,
Chaser.

I think you might have another member to that unofficial club!

I adore Dyna-techs, i have at the moment an Encounter and a Mission, also 2x Saracen Kili pro's e-stay.

My next project is a Raleigh team replica Dyna-Tech.

bojangle":b7kzepiq said:
chaser":b7kzepiq said:
Ride and smile,
Chaser.

I think you might have another member to that unofficial club!

I adore Dyna-techs, i have at the moment an Encounter and a Mission, also 2x Saracen Kili pro's e-stay.

My next project is a Raleigh team replica Dyna-Tech.

Gonna need to see some pictures there fella. :cool:

Back