rocky mountain fusion

i've been debating getting rid of this frame but i think i'm now keeping it :roll: :LOL:

i have sold my airborn frame so i measured up the rebas that were on there and they are the same as the bombers so i have swapped them over. mike is desperate for forks for his new full sus marin so they are on loan to him.

anyway, sadly rebas dont have canti studs so i'm running my hope disc off the airborne.

also swapped the bar and stem for a recently aquired ritchey set up. i am going to give it a few rides but i'm not convinced it is the right set up for the bike.

also stuck the slr saddle on for now as the turbo that was on there is holding water, as i discovered on last nights little test run. :shock:

few dodgy pics...

iqd14z.jpg

mmpx6u.jpg

Pickle":1ngbge6z said:
She'll kill you when she see's its been in the kitchen ;)

KITCHEN :shock: that's my garage! i'm posh. only joking
she came home when i had the rocky, specialized and airborn in bits all at the same time.

"i see you are too busy to do the washing up" all she said. think i got off light!

Glad you're keeping it!

I personally think that a low rise set of bars, or a slightly higher rise stem would look better, but it's how it rides & with Reba's on it will be awesome!

Having been to work and back on it today it definately needs the front end lifting a bit

Hi Guys I spoke to you about my Fusion some time ago now, I have now found time to take some picture of her she is not pritty but I love her.
MyRocky011.jpg

Quadras.jpg

STXRCVbrakes.jpg

NewrearmechXT.jpg

Andstillgoingstrong.jpg

[/img]

Back