Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gaf16's GT Xizang

• dlr's Breezer Lightening Pro

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toss up for me between Ameybrooks's fat and Hilt's Rockhopper. Both look fantastic in different ways. Along with others here though I think it has to be the Fat having seen all the work that has gone into it. Looks incredible!

Also have to add to other voices that the standard of bikes being entered of late is exceptional. Reminds me of classic cars where owners will often spend so much attention and care on their cars that they end up being literally 'better than factory' condition. Amazing stuff and really exciting times!

Keep it up folks!

RaleighGirl":1a7qsemw said:
I know sod all about bikes... i voted for the trimble PURELY because i'm a girl and i like stripes!
Nothing wrong with that. If thats the bike you would prefer to own, then thats good enough reason.

Bit suprised at the Yeti up for sale :shock: He's also got a small Klein NOS on there too.
I used to vote pretty much straight away on these, but its getting harder to choose. I like the Yeti, but have a feeling it'll be between the Ritchey and the Rockhopper :D

P20":1a5wn8gv said:
RaleighGirl":1a5wn8gv said:
I know sod all about bikes... i voted for the trimble PURELY because i'm a girl and i like stripes!
Nothing wrong with that. If thats the bike you would prefer to own, then thats good enough reason.

Bit suprised at the Yeti up for sale :shock: He's also got a small Klein NOS on there too.
I used to vote pretty much straight away on these, but its getting harder to choose. I like the Yeti, but have a feeling it'll be between the Ritchey and the Rockhopper :D

Thats would be my girlfriend, as you can imagine I was dissapointed after my coment on Trimbles lol, but I guess I can't influence her decision :shock:

Used car lot....

I vote for the NOS Klein Adroit... oops, I'm getting confused! This is the 'For Sale' thread right....?!

:cool:

Neil

Just to clear a few things up we've posted some updated BoTM rules here.

For those too lazy to click they are as follows

1. Bike must be complete.
2. Bike must be currently owned by site member / nominee. No selling the bike whilst the contest is running if you want to remain in the contest.
3. Two pictures per bike only.
4. It is preferred bikes are posted in Reader's Bikes beforehand. More detail and extra pictures can be added here.
5. Judges decision is final.
6. Bikes can only be entered once
7. Don't take it too seriously

Re: and then the yeti was gone. . .

elite504":dngtql05 said:
And fack me if with all this hype one of the contendors goes up for sale. . :
:shock:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :LCA:UK:11

While you're all enthusiastic, lets ee if there are any real players ;)
Always happy to talk about it, and all the anecdoes, just ask away. . .
cheers for the votes so far. . ;)

:roll:

Will let it go this month but it somewhat against the spirit of the contest to use BoTM as a vehicle for flogging your bike.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: It just ain't British (anymore)??

mrkawasaki":u3udyxc7 said:
Vote for your own bike...??! I'm as sad and cynical as the next man but it never crossed my mind that owners would vote for their own...

:roll:

Perhaps a Moderator can cross check the data and reveal any nepotistic trends...?

Neil

None of the mods (yourself included ;) ) or admin (me) can see who has voted for what. This is a deliberate feature of phpbb, makes it more fun imho.

may as well add an extra pic then as i'm not doing too well.
come on, i did rescue it from being scrap ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1260.JPG
    IMG_1260.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 2,228
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back