wanted early 1inch CHRIS KING crown race

slimjoe

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
:D Hey can anybody help me out here... looking for an early CHRIS KING fork crown race for a 1 inch headset. The headset is the one without writing and appears to be a tad deeper in profile to later KING h-sets. Any help would be appreciated. Also looking for a threaded conversion kit for a later 1 inch KING in silver :D But the first WANT is more important

Still searching for old KING 1inch crown race.

Please, can anybody help me on this one? My YO coming back and this is the only bit i havent got..Need early 90's KING 1inch crown race.. :(

theres definately 2 different era king headsets, mail king direct in the US joe, they've helped me out several times & usually reply pretty quick. they'll give you an order code, which you can order through aspirevelotech :)

KING baseplate you will be mine, oh yes......!

:D Cheers Scant and Lid im on it...Cant believe i picked up a mint early KING (no writing) & it had no Crown race.....!!!! :shock:

Re: KING baseplate you will be mine, oh yes......!

slimjoe":2jucylbr said:
:D Cheers Scant and Lid im on it...Cant believe i picked up a mint early KING (no writing) & it had no Crown race.....!!!! :shock:

no worries :)

CROWN RACE ON ITS WAY TO ME...

Hey, hey....crown race ordered & soon be with me :D Last part of the build-up/puzzle..now i just hope the frame colour turns out like i hope! ;)

Back