East Midlands ride Sunday 14th March: UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time does the ride start please?

(technically I'm East Midlands although I always ride with the Anglian boys ;) )

I was 110% about joining you chaps on this meet and REALLY looking forward to riding in my own area for a change and meeting some new faces along the way but after an immense amount of pressure i'm gonna have to bail out and do the 'Mothers Day thing' :roll: :roll:

I am totally gutted about this but you've only got one Mum and most of my family are no longer with us so its the right thing to do......I'm just so pissed off :cry: :cry: :cry:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :!:

ok, I feel a bit better now for shouting

p.s Please re-schedule this meet ;)

reallt soryr to hear that - too late to reschedule :( I chose the date in complete ingnorance of the fact it was Mother's day... :oops:

oh well, those who can make it will make it. Sorry to those who want to come but can't.

Don't forget though we use most of this route (or similar in the vicinity) every week on night rides if you want to join us :D

orange71":2brsjk7q said:
Don't forget though we use most of this route (or similar in the vicinity) every week on night rides if you want to join us :D

Sadly I work about 100 miles away so no can do :?

bugger mums day kills my chances too.. Been scanning local rides for a while so I can get out more often as I ride all over the East Mids... Next time :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back