GoldenEraMTB feedback thread

manitou916":1tg0y0mq said:
Perfect transaction. Excellent product and service. Great comms all the way. Thanks again :)

Awesome!

I'm glad it all worked out well; thanks for the purchase and feedback.

Post arrived in super quick time. Great item, good price and ultra quick service (even with the Atlantic Ocean in the way). Great stuff :D

John":2y0m8sge said:
Post arrived in super quick time. Great item, good price and ultra quick service (even with the Atlantic Ocean in the way). Great stuff :D

Glad to be of sevice to the Guv'nor himself ;)

Thanks, John :)

great guy, quick postage and great packaging to protect from the nufties over here in oz!
thanks very much!

Rob bought some super nice XC shifters from myself, great transaction, great comms, great guy! What more can I say?! Highly Recomended.

Thanks again Rob

Asher, John (fenton), and Gary, thank you for the kind words and taking time to post. It's cool having my bits make their way around the world, and having some come back :D

I hate selling stuff, but you guys make it a pleasure.

Thank you for the great seatpost. I agree with the others...this is a much nicer environment to deal with than eBay. :D

datasurfer":t8hm2585 said:
Thank you for the great seatpost. I agree with the others...this is a much nicer environment to deal with than eBay. :D

Great!

Thank you for the purchase and feedback :)

Back