Orange C16R...Finished and ridden photos -- page 7

Hi fella,

Not sure if its the original shim, although I think it is , and has deff got two slots in it,, although the shim from hoth has just arrived so now have to decide the colour of the seatpost.. ?

Seatpost should ideally color match to stem, but not the end of the world if it matches bar instead...

Cheers fingers me lad,,

I need help though on this build guys .. :)

I want to give it gold highlights , the gold bolts and things,, but I am really not sure about the seatpost,/bars/stem combo.. ?

I want to use the sweet stem as I think its a really cool design and aesthetically apart from the colour suits the frame really well , I agree the orange stalk would be better but its too damm long for me... :( colour would have been spot on being black.. and had I kept it, then a black seatpost would have gone on.. problem solved

The bars are Silver hot rods ..

So there we have two different colours straight away :? so now not sure what to do ,,

Do I spray the stem black :? and go black seatpost.. ?

Or do I source another black stem and go black seatpost /silver bars

Or

Do I go sweet stem, silver bars and a gold/silver seatpost..

Oh! I dont know.. advice this way please.... want it done this week ...

All the cables are too long...

I kept changing brakes, you see...

I was thinking of setting mine up with a gold low rise protaper bar and a 110mm stem...

Nay bother... And if you source some old black rims, with amberwall tyres, you'll be ding dong spot on :cool:

Latest posts

Back