[removed]

call me a cynic

i remember posting a dealer in the US not long ago had NOS Adroits and also had a klein stage all of a sudDen a a small koi adroit shows up and freddy at leucadia doesnt have it anymore hmmm

OH HE ALSO MENTIONED SHIPPING A LARGE KLEIN STAGE TO THE UK

got to hand it to the guy for importing and MAKING SOME CASH but double what you would pay if you bring it yourself

genius

^^^

Yes. But not since so long, so can see mike's point. Maybe we're just mugs. In a way this is why I'm not for the further promotion of this site - sorta ties in with what malvin was saying on another link regards the timeline of componenets - you should just happen upon the site through research if yer interested, not though tips on how to make some money...

Just happens to post with an ARC with proto Geoff bits too... New purchase...? Coincidence?

Having said that, the yeti would make an amazing addition to anyones shed and he seems like a sound guy...

I'd love it if that frame got sold back to the US. Bought initially for $399 from the US, sold back to them two weeks later for $900.. :LOL: amazing!

:roll:

I won't be bidding.

Russell":1ucv140k said:
I'd love it if that frame got sold back to the US. Bought initially for $399 from the US, sold back to them two weeks later for $900.. :LOL: amazing!

:roll:

I won't be bidding.

shipping to the US $290...

serial number K19T0996262 tells you that it is a 19" frame, until the 1996 model year the T designated the Attitude model. the Attitude became the Adroit for the 97 model year. 0996 means that it was built in September 1996, frame no. 262.

Carsten

:LOL: So potentially, a frame that was available in the US for $399 four weeks ago (assuming that it is that frame) could now be sold back to the US for in excess of $1000?

Genius.

Back