Show us your cars

GTI BBS rims

lewis1641":21cdbdzb said:
chfs911, are the split rims on the lups chrome, polished or just very shiney? i have a couple of sets for my golfs but not sure what to do with them. currently one set is satin black/polished lip and the others are standard silver/polished lip but fancy fully polishing a set

They are polished split rims from Polo GTI. It took 60hours of polishing by hand I am told to get them this nice.

They come off for the winter. Braso works well!

they do look sweet though. dont think my fingers could take 60 hours work. its bad enough keeping the lips shiny on hers. too late mow but i thin ill stick g60 steels on next winter

Time to lower the tone :LOL:
Skoda Octavia 4x4. Comfy, ideal for the bikes, not fazed by the snow and fast enough for most stuff.

4258987685_a8e11dbd62_b.jpg

Hi Jimjim2012 and big.eck!

Wow, that's been a while.

I can see the proper 2.3-16 on your pic, mate.
For the time being we have something like 50 cm of snow all around so Baby Benz is sleeping. It would be a good fun to drive it on snow but government decided to put millions of tons of salt on the streets, so she must wait till spring :( .
Anyway - that's the message for all - keep your W201s alive - Mercedes has just started to treat them as classics :roll:

Cheers,
wooly

nothing wrong with a skoda estate bud, ideal cars.

i have 2 estates, a volvo v50d and picked another estate up today......sneaky pic here:

17022010461.jpg

V6 4 motion sounds nice. But 20000 miles a year means it has to be diesel for me. Searched Audi A8's the other day whilst bored....won't happen though :LOL:

Oooh a cars thread... I'm on Pistonheads with the same username. Having seen a couple of the other garages on here I suspect I'm not alone.

The Boxster S is a compromise car for me in that it is my daily driver and a plaything - but for trackdays I'm scared of bending it - so the Pork will make way fairly soon for a Caterham for playtime and a sensible Fiesta to get me to work. Just trying to work out which engine/body combo for the Caterham.

I can get my Cannondale in the Porsche, which has surprised a number of people in the Glentress car park as I fetch bits from the car and assemble my bike.

Clicky if you're interested:

I've been looking at Audis too Jack. I'm looking for an estate. I guess I've just got tired of the lack of a good heater in the Vito. I like the new A4 TDi S-Line Avants but seeing as a used RS6 is about the same price I'm becoming seriously tempted. :twisted:

Yeah i need to be sensible. Tasha should be passing her test in coming months, so will probably get a Fabia or fiesta as a 2nd car. I juts get bored of looking at this stuff and get distracted by Audis :twisted:

Back