USERNAMES!!!

Lol mine simply came about from my ape like physique (long arms), I was in my ex girlfriends car my mate dropped something which went under the seat and a I managed to just lean forward stick my arm under the seat and get it so my mate called me a F***ing Ape lol, still kind of helps with being a bass player

My old man seriously looks like Ringo Starr... you should see his wedding pictures from the 60's!

So I'm sort of continuing the theme (and I've got a pretty big conk!)

I don't think i've posted here before as to why I use the name I do, but anyhow.. the "Aeronaut" thing has been used by me for about the past 9 years or so.

I'm into kite landboarding and have used the Aeronaut (meaning sky sailor) pseudonym about 9 years ago now, using it on forums and such where it has now stuck. Just seems the easiest thing for me to type now I guess :) and use it everywhere now no matter what. Either that or aero, aero808 or aeronaut808... the "808" harking back to 808 state and the infamous Roland TR-808 groovebox. Funny how things stick

llamedos is a old house name I used for on-line gaming many moons ago

and like the fact it's "sod em all" backwards

Username

When out group riding in muddy conditions I was always the cleanest, at the end, every time so I got tagged Teflon.
Shoey cos' thats been my nickname for ever. :roll:

Latest posts

Back