Velocake 'Special'

lewis1641":2xyjf17i said:
cyfa2809":2xyjf17i said:
it looks like a modern boy racer car type bike

That's one way to upset him!

It's ok he's from Devon! ;) Sorry! no build thread, as that would mean doing stuff n that. I'd rather not do nuffin n stuff. :D

The tyres are Electra. Don't ask what I keep in the saddle bag!! It has been the talk of the town round our way. :shock:
Picture012-1.jpg

al":1yr7qiw7 said:
Don't ask what I keep in the saddle bag!! It has been the talk of the town round our way. :shock:

:shock: ;)

On another note, i would get the Tioga decals off that post (some thinners on a cloth should do it) it detracts from the looks. Nothing against the post, i have the same on my mokomoko, but on your build it seems to destract a little.

Easy_Rider":1vdf4nbz said:
al":1vdf4nbz said:
Don't ask what I keep in the saddle bag!! It has been the talk of the town round our way. :shock:

:shock: ;)

On another note, i would get the Tioga decals off that post (some thinners on a cloth should do it) it detracts from the looks. Nothing against the post, i have the same on my mokomoko, but on your build it seems to destract a little.

Thats funny cos I really like the Tioga theme on the bike!! I don't want to try and make it something it's not. :D

It's a bit of a new school take on a cafe racer, and the far eastern parts just add to the feel for me.I was going to put on a few jap motorbike parts decals, but I think it looks good without them.

Kestonian":vlud91uk said:
Do you find the curve on the top tube influences your choice of cake?

No! Any shape of cake will do. ;)

al":2f465knx said:
Kestonian":2f465knx said:
Do you find the curve on the top tube influences your choice of cake?

No! Any shape of cake will do. ;)

Interesting. I would have put this down as more of an Eccles steed.

How about the blend of tea? I find the harsher ride of an alloy frames tends to put me in mind of a nice English Breakfast blend, whereas a handcrafted steel would err me towards something a little more, shall we say, Darjeeling?

Back