PARKPRE, Proelite TITANIUM 1994 **new pic p.8**

Always a pleasure to see another Parkpre :D My Litespeed made Parkpe looks different in many details but maybe it's because it's from earlier production year :?:

Plot thickens.

Diggler's Parkpre looks like the "standard" version.

And blimey - you kept a lid on it. Rekiborter will be in deep crisis about this - just wait.

:?

Don't know the answer. I will send an email to Ken Yamakoshi (son of Cozy - Parkpre USA founder) and see if he has an answer. Don't expect a fast response.

Good man!

I'm hoping it will be a simple answer "oh yeah, we took a std frame and chopped the seatube down and drilled the rear hanger to save a few grams in weight"

Otherwise it could open a can of worms like Saracens, with different detailing on what should be identical frames!

Digglers is supposedly the Litespeed made one. Yet it's identical to all the others we've seen so far except Stinus' which has a known history. Does yours have the cable guide for the rear brake cable stop Stinus? Can't see it on the pics.

This is making no sense to me whatsoever.... Conclusion I'm drawing ntil we hear otherwise is that Stinus has a prototype/preproduction version.

I don't think it's an earlier one, (Christophe Sauser's bike), as it has the later style graphics. This is the earlier graphics and has the seatube extension.

(taken from rekiborters site :oops: parkpre.com )

Or i could be completely wrong!

sauser.jpg

:LOL:
Very good. (I have been following your build, very nice too!)
I have the same decals on my Pro825 94/95. What are the earlier ones (93) like then, i was sure they are very similar to the later ones.

Have fired off an email to Ken. Attached photos of the Pistol Pete bike with the short seat tube extention and odd seatpost size. The Litespeed bike with the smooth welds and the bike with the four holes near the dropouts. Will not expect a fast response as Ken is the manager of a pro road race team.

Back