WTD, 50's 60's steel single/hub geared road bike

neuroportal

Retro Guru
Hi

Just throwing this up there in case someone has something like this they may consider throwing my way.

As in the title, wanting something from said period. Doesn't have to be immaculate or complete except for the wheels and seat stem being present, with good tyres (I have most of other items which may not be period but will work..). English preferably. 531 not a necessity but build quality must be good. 56-60cm considered. Basically want to use from the word go, and it will be used pretty much every day for everything, so any issues like knackered bearings/cups/cones are out as cost is a major factor here.

Sorry for the long list, have some other items coming up for sale and will consider deals, (humuhumunukunukuapua'a 18" f+f, syncros 1 1/8" stem, old deore cranks (M569?) fantastic condition dx front hub on weinnman rim with dt spokes and Rudd hub on same, Kona seatpost to fit humu if nec) . Postage is a requirement unless I can get to there from the Wirral easily enough.

Thanks for any consideration.

50s-60s bike

are you interested in this 1960s claud butler
single speed.does not include stem and bars
in very good condition
ready to ride
situated in north wales
cipo

Attachments

• Claud butler.jpg
    Claud butler.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 662
  • Claud butler 1.jpg
    Claud butler 1.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 662
Hey guys...thanks for the replies.

Have possibly a deal going through at the moment. Watch this space but I do appreciate the posts so far. :)

Back