MOUNTAIN MAYHEM 2010 WHO FANCY'S A BIT OF IT

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
so its 2010 and its getting closer to that race that is near wales at this we at this point need to find out who fancy's coming along and how many teams we can get together were hopeing for a 10 man team and a couple of 4 man teams :D if you fancy it please leave a gaging intrest post below ;) :cool:

Just opening my own business so I cant see me being able to commit at this point.

We'll see, but I'm not holding my breath.

I think 4 man teams will be more realistic for our area. A 10 man team is a lot of commitment from many people to pull it off. Look at last years event; 2 x 10 man teams entered and they could just about scrape together 10 men between them when it came to the big day.

Due to very poor holiday planning I will not be at this years event :oops:

thinking

I'm starting to give this some. I'm not fit now and will probobly be quite use less but I've never let that hold me back in the past. :oops:

Feb 28th for the entry forms so we need to pull our finger out. I know Myself, Dan, Neil and Neils brother had considerd a 4 man team, or are we going with the D2D team again?. Are we putting together another 4 man team as well? and my teaml not be stopping over night or pussying out this time boys . 96th? :oops:

Back