What headset for my Clockwork?

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I am to get my Orange Clockwork back from it's respray next week :D

She has 1" ahead forks and I'll need a 1" headset for her, I do have a Ritchey Logic WCS one available but I'm not sure it is what I want to put on her. I would love a Chris King but cannot afford £100 at the mo.

What would you put on a Clockwork if you couldn't get the King :?: :?:

Thanks you

Alison

Ive been looking for a Chris King for a while, but couldn't pay £100 for one. But I have found a US Seller on Ebay that is doing them for £62.85 posted. Here's the link:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Aspire-VeloTech

He looks trusted, and who can argue with a Chris King for that price? It seems there are so many fakes on ebay I wouldn't buy a second hand one and these guys look official. I'm gonna order one for my Pace.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Damnn, now that is a good price. Do you think the mango would go with the orange, Orange decals and the black frame

ChriskingMango.jpg

i can vouch for aspire velotech - got both my kings from there and they came super fast as well. really nice guys too! :D

fit the Ritchey that you have - its only a headset! £70 can be spent on other areas of the build then (IMO)

Isaac_AG":15eyzy6c said:
Damnn, now that is a good price. Do you think the mango would go with the orange, Orange decals and the black frame

Oooh, that sounds lovely.

I'm going to get a mango one of these for the X1... Perfick.

Please its only a headset. spend the money on thing else. The Ritchey is cool. alot better than the headsets i've got :shock:

MadCowKev":3s1y7wja said:
fit the Ritchey that you have - its only a headset! £70 can be spent on other areas of the build then (IMO)

tintin40":3s1y7wja said:
Please its only a headset. spend the money on thing else. The Ritchey is cool. alot better than the headsets i've got :shock:

Such wise words, but it is so nice, and they are a damn good headset. :)

Of course you are both right and really I should resist and spend money on all the other bits I need. :D

Back