MM Retro Meet, Social, Race and Stand - Who Is Coming !!

In that case I will look to get there around the same time, maybe slightly earlier so I can help you set up the Retro Pitch.

Paparazzoloio at the ready! Ha ha. I'll bring plenty of memory to 'document' the event. Some official portraits in costume then i think.

we should be there about lunch time too for a helping hand. Mrs Wu's much better at helping out that I am - I'm far too lazy. ;)

Punch drunk

Thinking about making a punch or some sort of cocktail... any ideas on the ingredients??

Obviously it will be called 'The Mayhem'....

:cool:

Neil

Re: Punch drunk

mrkawasaki":aqfwqi9d said:
Thinking about making a punch or some sort of cocktail... any ideas on the ingredients??

Finish Line citrus degreaser.

Smells good enough to drink.

(this is a joke and I will in no way be responsible for any stupid people blaming me because they have actualy drunk the stuff and nearly died.)

I will be looking at getting there for about 2pm to help with things.
Are we offically allowed to try the course ;)
Neil, i will also be bringing some vinly and maybe Russ too, are we to get DJ slots like at a club ,if so i might need someone to carry my record bag :LOL:
P.s what time does the racing start :?:

Heathy - I don't think we have the decks coming now (unless Neil wants to correct me on that..)

I am however bringing a stereo so as long as there's a power point the tunes are sorted..

Only a few days to go now, shame the weather looks naff...

Just out of interest people, what size tents are you all bringing?

I'm on a normal two manner at the mo, but Mrs Wu's almost convinced me that my changing room needs will require a arger family tent and shall we buy one hint hint.

If i do this, will anyone else taking a daft big tent too?

:?

p.s...i was thinking I could hire a couple of tent haulers to lug a potrtable changing room round after me so I could change outfits as and when in private. I think a mobile dressing room would be a good thing.

:D

Iv'e only got a 2 man dome tent, that will do me. Have you ever watched someone put one of those tents with rooms up before :shock:
Just make sure you have instructions :? Anyhow if the weather gets that bad im gona sleep in the car.

Found this on shonkytrack,looks fun :shock:
IMGP0118small.jpg

Latest posts

Back