Pro Circuit suspension forks SOLD

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Pro Circuit suspension forks.

Very rare British made forks, almost identical to the early Manitou forks.

As a few of you will know, I used to race for Pro Circuit back in the 90's and when the chance of getting a pair of these forks again came up I jumped at the chance http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=59347

missmyfat has refurbished the forks, and swapped the old original elastomers for springs. All you need to complete the restoration are Pro Circuit decals for the legs, or keep them as they are for the stealth black look ;)

However, since buying these back in May 09 I havent used them yet, so have made the decision to offer these beautiful forks for sale and invest the money in my Zaskar build.

I am looking to get my money back on these though, so am asking £70 posted UK.

The forks are fitted with a 1" threaded steerer, however you can easily change this as missmyfat did, or even swap the crown if you wish.

img00026_167.jpg

img00027_169.jpg

mackem":1qp96wrt said:
They look nice. How long is the steerer?

They're immaculate ;)

I'll need to measure the steerer tonight, but it isnt very long. However, you can change it if required.

mackem":14sp3mpl said:
Replacing the steerer is beyond my experience. Any ideas about how much it cost to be done?

A new steerer tube can be purchased for a few ££'s (about £10-20) from your local bike shop, or even on here. Here is a link to a 1" 1/8th one on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RST-Steerer-Tube- ... 3a57a18fa5

Undo the bolts on the fork crown and the steerer tube will come out.

Put the new steerer tube in. Job done!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
mackem":xj69onci said:
That simple? Ok, I'll have the forks (if you dont mind posting to spain).

Yup ;)

Shipping to Spain isnt a problem. I'll have a look at the Royal Mail website etc for postage costs and make sure we're both happy with the cost.

PM me your details.

Thanks.

missmyfat":13ifwlkf said:
Pickle what have you done! :D

They are/were beautiful to look at, but whats the point in just looking at them :roll:

I was going to beuild my Stumpy into a replica of my old race bike.....but then a Zaskar came up ;)

Back