Luu 4 cell light £85 posted

very keen on the Z2's , tell me, are they coil/oil? or air? or...elastoplastomers?

also, I presume if I pick up a set with a longer steerer I could swap them straight over including the crown?

KeepItSteel":1worin2j said:
very keen on the Z2's , tell me, are they coil/oil? or air? or...elastoplastomers?

also, I presume if I pick up a set with a longer steerer I could swap them straight over including the crown?

coil and oil and yes you could swap the whole crown and steerer over ;)

I bought these a while back but I'm still using my old ones :roll:

Their the 4 cell version so the battery lasts for ages ;) their in as new condition having only been out of the box once :oops:

info here http://www.on-one-shop.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_LUU_LED_Lighting_Offers.html

£100 posted

luu1.jpg

luu2.jpg

Jones":1wqo0y9o said:
26.4 Kona O-Beam seatpost NOS but may have a few storage marks but pretty much as new :cool:
£25 posted

What year is this one? How much posted to te Netherlands?

Cheers!

stumpjumper1990":36z92iy1 said:
Jones":36z92iy1 said:
26.4 Kona O-Beam seatpost NOS but may have a few storage marks but pretty much as new :cool:
£25 posted

What year is this one? How much posted to te Netherlands?

Cheers!

Sorry just this very minute sold it ;)

If you can pay using paypal gift within the next hour you can have the lights for £85 posted which is a bargain :D after that I'll be keeping them ;)

Not for sale anymore, didn't need it in the end as what I wanted on ebay went a bit cheaper than I thought :cool:

Back