Picture of a Flouro Yellow Marin please....

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Has anyone got a pic of a flouro yellow Marin? Was it a Palisades Trail?

I'm pretty sure it was 1990 that they did the full flouro paintjobs before the grey frame and flouro fork/ stem era. And then on to the fuzzy felt grey ones. Correct? Never was up on my Marins, but Mrs Wu wants a pic to remind her of her old one from bitd.

Anyone got any?

I only remember one model that came in fluouro yellow (apart from the grey with fluoro yellow decals and fork of the palisades trail) but can't remember the name. So not much help then, I think it came in at the bottom of the range though.

well I just looked at the archive and the catalogues start at 91 and it ain't inthere as they'd already moved to grey with fluoro bits.

Muirwoods then, thanks.

Just need a pic to take her back to her early days.

Anyone else got one?

The Muirwoods was black with fluo yellow fork, stem and rear triangle(early 90´s). But there was a previous Eldridge Grade that was fully yellow Flou.

Wu-Tangled":21r7q7ir said:
well I just looked at the archive and the catalogues start at 91 and it ain't inthere as they'd already moved to grey with fluoro bits.

It was an 89 Muirwoods you're after, it was my dream bike.. Exage Country equipped..

EDIT: UK Model

Turns out it may not have been flouro yellow but an acid yellow kind of like that 'thin' yellow of the Gore paclite jkts at the mo.

???

Back