BoTM February 2010 - Nominations please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
after winning "Bike of the Ride" today at thetford i have decided to enter my newly finished Orange Aluminium Elite Limited Edition.

built with a mix of xt/xtr mostly. decided to use m900 hubs on NOS fir/orange rims running 8speed with (7speed) xt mechs with suntour XCpro thumshifters (thanks rob) and it all works lovely :D :cool: has xtr m900 brake levers and xt canti's (thanks rob). running a rc30 fork upfront (thanks steve ;) ) chainset is xt (polished by sithlord :cool: ) on a royce ti b/b :cool:

rode this for the first time today at thetford, really pleased with it and thanks to everyone who supplied parts for this build :D

my 2 pics

Attachments

• elite.jpg
    elite.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 591
  • orange aluminium elite, limited edition.jpg
    orange aluminium elite, limited edition.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 591
Thanks :D , but for me it's not important to win, i'd like to see those nice bikes and share it with other bikejunkies :LOL:
Greets from Germany
Frank

Competeing against some fantastic machinery, but still, I'll throw my 1990 Alpinestars AL-MegaDX in as a complete wild card (and my 1st ever entry, incidentally :oops: ).

Apart from the rear tyre, pedals and bars, she's exactly how she left the showroom BITD.
90AlMegaDX011.jpg

90AlMegaDX004.jpg

Steve

Thats a real beauty Steve, as you say there are stunning bikes in this month, but for me that alpinestars is 1990 in a nut shell. My vote so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back