Orange C16R...Finished and ridden photos -- page 7

Thanks guys , really appreciate your help.. :)

The shim has a two slots cut into the shim , so I assume it is the original shim, which should mean that the 26.4 I have should fit, I can only think that the I will need to clamp the seatpost binder clamp up more than I had expected.. :?

I will re-try this later and report back.. :)

Cheers once again. appreciated.. :)

Oh! and then the next question is (if this is the right size) where can I get a 26.4 decent post from in black :? :LOL: :LOL:

Yes I am thinking that, but would need to confirm the actual frame dia is 30.0 or indeed 29.6.. ,

I'll see if I can measure the dia with a steel rule as I dont have a set of vernier calipers .. :(

Currently between Tatooine and about six parsecs from Hoth :LOL: :LOL: , whilst calling it at Abregado-rae I managed to pick up a 30mm shim to 27.2 so hopefully I'll be sorted.. ;)

Sithlord":21ag9d9a said:
Currently between Tatooine and about six parsecs from Hoth :LOL: :LOL: , whilst calling it at Abregado-rae I managed to pick up a 30mm shim to 27.2 so hopefully I'll be sorted.. ;)

Sounds good, I think that will fit :cool:

My (Orange) seat post doesn't slip. However my (Orange) seat clamp does, although less so after special insertion of "Old Speckled Hen" shimming material :D

Could I have an opinion please from you orange gurus..

As I have decided I am going to go down the 27.2 seatpost size , If I was to use the sweet stem,, what colour seatpost would work best on the frame .. ?

Black
Silver
Gold

?

Sithlord":13k4o1i2 said:
Thanks guys , really appreciate your help.. :)

The shim has a two slots cut into the shim , so I assume it is the original shim, which should mean that the 26.4 I have should fit, I can only think that the I will need to clamp the seatpost binder clamp up more than I had expected.. :?

I will re-try this later and report back.. :)

Cheers once again. appreciated.. :)

Oh! and then the next question is (if this is the right size) where can I get a 26.4 decent post from in black :? :LOL: :LOL:

The shim in mine only has 1 slot cut in it. Are you sure its the original one??

Back