10 under the ben dh day

big.eck":2vfuvww7 said:
velomaniac":2vfuvww7 said:
Cannot ride 90% of the red on any of my existing bikes and wouldn't want to do it for the first time on anything that was not reasonably modern. May need to rethink my 10UTB steed. Too much boardwalk with no where to go if folk want past ! I like the look of the stuff down amongst the trees though :?

you could take my b17 ? i'll throw gears on it no problem ;)

Or the iDrivel - you know it fits you fine.

:shock: :shock:
I dont think the guy in Kaisers video has any paint left on his chainstay now!! :shock:
That noise was sending shivers down my spine :LOL: :LOL:

Gc

my bike make that noise , tunred out to be the front braided brake line tapping off the fork leg :LOL: :LOL:

thinking I'll fit slightly longer forks - RC35s with 50mm travel might be tricky :D

.....actually - gonny no show me that stuff :(

Those videos are scary.

Nevertheless i'm tempted.

Quite fancy trying the downhill on different bikes. Rigid/old full suss/new full suss.

Need to try and meet yous eens at some point - passes providing, (work and home).

Just posted this on the 10 under page, could we get confirmations for camping please, although we will probably just book a couple of extra spaces as it won't increase the number of tents.

10 Under - Team captains please note:

12 If you are planning camping please pay attention to the website, camping list open on the 1st of April places will be limited and will cost £2 per night per head. Proof of booking will be required. Caravans and camper will also be limited.

Camping therefore needs booked tomorrow....
I suggest 1 person does this and books an extra place for each teams mechanic and masseuse ;) (Big Eck, Enid and the other DH'ers :) )
That way we should all end up together and can set up a village. I guess we are looking at getting 4 tents pitched together.

Back