Orange C16R...Finished and ridden photos -- page 7

I reckon the f7 fork - the RC35 looks a touch old for a c-16, otherwise, looking forward to seeing this :cool:

Thanks guys,, going to build it I think with the 35's and see how it looks and rides,, :)

jimihendrix ,I'll give you a shout if I prefer the sweet.. ;)

I think the frame is a 96, but it's difficult to tell from the tease photos. Tell us the serial number and we could tie it down.

I think the RC35s are 1993 RC35Ks, but I don't think they look too old and I certainly don't think you would find them too long. They're probably the perfect length. Although F7s are superb if you're hankering after a rigid fork.

Thanks anthony , I'll dig it out the workshop again today and post up the serial no..

The pace forks I believe are the 35K's as you say, I was more concerned if they would be too short rather than too long.. :?

The F7s are fairly short though (see example below) - certainly shorter than RC35s.

Attachments

• 1996 C16R size 19 w biscuits.jpg
    1996 C16R size 19 w biscuits.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 2,084
Thanks anthony for that :)

The frame no. is 507002401

Any idea what size seatpost these should take too.. :)

Seatpost - 26.4 rings a bell but think they were all shimmed :roll:

Forks on 19" frame ;)

DSCN2353.jpg

DSCN2348.jpg

Check that post size - can't remember for sure :roll:

Thats nice Mr panda ;) , I have tried a 26.4 in the shim and its too small, sort of thinking it might be a 26.6 ,as I have tried a 26.8 and thats too big.. :(

Any idea what the original non shim fit would be ?

Sithlord":4o1fnufl said:
Thats nice Mr panda ;) , I have tried a 26.4 in the shim and its too small, sort of thinking it might be a 26.6 ,as I have tried a 26.8 and thats too big.. :(
Any idea what the original non shim fit would be ?
Really Sithlord, if you won't tell us whether your slot faces rear, let alone show us a proper picture of your frame including your slot, how can we be expected to accurately advise you?

Back