Sunday am Chase Ride

short notice, but will be riding from Stile Cop at 9.30 tomorrow (sunday)

Let me know if interested!

Andy

argh! Already managed to book our regional ride on mothers day (and have just about got away with it)... think Valentines day might push it too far :LOL:

:LOL:
yeah, bit of a bonus neither of us really care for it!

Will be on the old blizzard anyhow, all retro is needing attention :LOL:

Might be able to make 9.30 but don't know where stile cop is :roll:

is it far from the normal visitor centre place?

Chris, not sure which side of chase you come from, but its further south from Birches valley - its at start of DH course if you know where that is?

WS15 1ND this is nearest postcode - but its further south than marker - its on stile cop road between hednesford and the multi way junction. Car park signposted 'stile cop' which is a bonus ;)

will pm my mobi if you want?

Ok Andy,

mobi would be good.

Got the postcode in my snav so have to see how it goes :roll:

Are we gonna be downhilling as I'll be rigid :shock:

chris, this postcode is not the place! its just close-ish. Google map it and you will see my description

Hey!

Just a quick post ride post :? :LOL:

Had a good ride today with Scott (not too regular on here as 'the softy') and Chris.
Met up at stile cop, I was only a couple of mins late, bonus!
Chris and Scott there ready..
Went for a good ride over the DH course, around some of the Dog, over the North side of the chase, then back on the Dog, across to special events, up the DH and car!

Weather was GREAT! Not too cold, not too wet under wheel and sunny!
No mechanicals, and a good 3hrs riding. Sweet.

Chris' RM Hammer was looking super clean at the start, but think he felt the lack of sus on the dh sections... gutted I missed the over the bars moment :(

Anyhow, will do again soon, so if anyone up for it, keep eye on here!

Next ride may focus a bit on exploring again too - there are a heap of new trails to be found since last went wandering (aside from new dog trails). So prolly semi random riding for an hour or so, then on to the known to finish off with a good ride!

Cheers Chris, hope to see you again. :)

Back