MM Retro Meet, Social, Race and Stand - Who Is Coming !!

Just spent the weekend at Eastnor for the Land Rover World Show and got to have a drive around the park with the local MP whilst doing duty as Press Officer for the Green Lane Association.

Don't worry about it being all cut up as the "Extreme Off Road Course" that punters could drive round was in a completely different part of the Park.

We went up the hill to the obelisk and around that area so more likely on bits that will form the MM course (isn't it the TMMM now)?

It is very dry and hard at present with very little in the way of mud (a couple of isolated puddles) but of course that could change in the next fortnight. However it is looking very good at present.

Attachments

• Eastnor.jpg
    Eastnor.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 2,697
Just a query, but are the darkness hours for drinking beer, riding, sleeping or a bit of all three?

I've done no night riding (was planning to sleep) but might have to get some practice in although there's no sense in becoming stale through overtraining.

Latest Seating Plan - Friday

Retrobike VIP Reception Guest List

Gaf16
Al Ti Fat
Gus and Mrs Gus
John and Mrs John
Gump
plus two other experts (?)
Russ and Mrs Russ (?)
Heathy
Simod plus 3
eedwards
Hilts
Tony Mad Cow
Me and other half
Jezza
RC300
Max Retroking

I make that 23 for dinner....

Neil

What times dinner? If its not too late, Mrs Gump and family can come along to Fri bbq too :D

Order of the Day

I hope to arrive to commission the 'Retrobike Community Hub' around 1pm - that should take a couple of hours. Then we hope to do a trundle around the course before afternoon tea. We'll light the BBQ around 7.30 - and kick of with the red carpet paparazzi photo call (Gus?!), drinks and canapes around 7.45pm for our VIPs... There will be an oddball dress code, which I'll think of when I'm cycling down to Brighton on Sunday morning...

Master of Ceremonies
Neil

Back