92 .. Cannondale

Sithlord":1jc98e6g said:
Yes I thought the beast had a sloping top tube, mine does not.. ?

That is a fantastic looking Cannondale, Sith. Good work!

You are right tho, that it is not a Beast. The Beast has a mucho obviouso bottom bracket height increase, and a pronounced slope to the top tube. Here's my 20" Beast for comparo.

You can also optimize the Force 40s for power and feel by adjusting the cam so that the logo on the face point closer to straight up. Set like this, the Force 40s still stink, just less so. :LOL:

Again, beautiful bike. :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_3260.jpg
    IMG_3260.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 622
  • IMG_3265.jpg
    IMG_3265.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 622
Thanks for all the comments and really pleased you like it :)

Interesting comment about the 40's utahdog2003, :)

It turned out better than expected,, sadly though its days are numbered, even though I always wanted one bitd , this will have to go soon in order to finance the next steel project :) , due to me not being able to work at the mo. through illness. :( as much as I would love to keep it as part of a collection .

And to be honest I get loads of pleasure just sourcing the bits and building them up , must be getting old.. :LOL: :LOL:

I'm with you there bud, I haven't really riden for years only round a local country park and commuting yet I'm building loads, luckily I've got lots of mates who like shiney toys! spot on build by the way, did you polish the back end of the rear mech yourself?

Hi stef, yes everything was hand polished :) , looked stunning , there's a lot of work involved but its worth it when you see the end result.. :)

A very interesting project , I really enjoyed this one.. :)

Back