V.O.O.D.O.O. O.G.U.N.

xizang":1q8b1o7x said:
No joy trying to get decals off the dealers, apparently they don't do aftermarket sticker sheets :(

Same problem here with getting decals for a voodoo.

I managed to get a downtube voodoo sticker via their website eventually though - so maybe you should try again.

But I will really miss the 'Designed by Joe Murray' sticker, and the skull from from the back of the seat tube - because they are so cool.

It's a good thing the head tube badge is re-usable.

I know I've led a sheltered life, but that's the highest bottom bracket I've ever seen. How do you get on with it?

Surely somebody can photo some Voodoo stickers and Gil_M can make copies?

Anthony":3095dcxr said:
I know I've led a sheltered life, but that's the highest bottom bracket I've ever seen. How do you get on with it?

:LOL: You're not the 1st to comment on it. It rides very well tbh. I'd have to get a pic taken with me on it to see how low the bb is under rider sag.

Updated:

Juicy 3's fitted.
Hoses are a touch too long but I'm not going to cut them down (not brave enough for that yet!!).
XTR medium cage rear mech.
MRP Mini-me, 34t Blackspire ring.
Titec Scoper changed to a normal post. May put the scoper back on :?

hoegaardenadds1":38z88uju said:
from a fellow voodoo owner,and slipnot fan, that rocks hard :twisted:

Why, thank you kindly :twisted:

I saw Machinehead in Birmingham last night btw.
My ears are still ringing.
There were only 2 people in front of me from the stage, right in front of some HUGE speakers.

Trying to put some vids on Flickr of the 'circle pit' and them playing. Short vids, don't have the sound on as it way too distorted:

wow are machinehead, still going! remember seeing them in about 94? poss with fear factory?maybe later....too many metal gigs ruined me brain!

Back