1972 PUCH CAVALIER pics updated

ahhh i think its a 1972 as i found a small stamp saying 72 on the very top of the saddle tube

on another note: just went for a ride on this and its realy truely like riding a new bike... albeit a very retro new bike :LOL:

its sooo smooth , the brakes are perfect and still use the original blocks, all the gears are spot on and perfect, no rattles, squeeks or play in anything, and although a heavy bike by todays standards it still rides pretty smooth and pretty fast with little effort, and its a damn windy day today round here...

I stripped this bike back to a bare F+F in early November, cleaned everything but didnt replace a thing as it was all hardly used...

put it all back together and stored it away... got it out yesterday to move another bike and thought id take it for a ride seeing as its soo nice out.. ended up doing a 10mile ride on a pretty untested bike. and it was great.

Realy does feel like a new (old) bike.. the weight of the steel, the squirming of the old tyres, but none of the creaks and rattles of an old beater...

bloody love it cant wait for the summer so i can get out there again :D

Goldie":2c1dg2eu said:
Any chance of a Puch flavoured photo update? I have a sneaky admiration for these...
Ill be updating this in the next week or two... Just bought another puch and im going to give them both a pre summer cleanup / re grease :cool:

I might have one available for sale soon. Not sure of any model or date as yet as I can't get near it but it's probably around 21"-22" size.

Back