NOW FOR SALE: Muddy Fox MTB

TW85

Retro Guru
I have a good condition Muddy Fox teenagers/small person's MTB.

Paint is excellent, only a few small scrapes, vuelta deep v's. Cassette and chain are quite rusty and will probably need replacing. Some rust here and there on old bolts, but this bike has had very little use, everything is original apart from the rear inner tube! It;s my brothers old bike and its currently sitting outside, which is criminal. Think it's about 10 years old, maybe a little older.

NOW FOR SALE! £70 DELIVERED

I'm in London SW6 if that makes things any easier, if you would like to pick up in person (I MUCH prefer this and I will give priority to people who want to pick up) the bike will be £55

thanks

DSC00570.jpg

DSC00569.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

DSC00571.jpg

as you can see, it needs a wash and a little bit of a touch up, but is in overall good condition, especially the frame.

Tranz X seatpost q/r, tioga pedals, Shimano transmission, email me for more details. Needs a new inner tube and some rim tape for the rear, apart from that you can ride away

Sorry these are the best pics I can do at the minute, my camera is 200 miles away and I'm using a phone!

edit: don't know why this hasnt worked, will keep trying[/img]

thanks for the offer, but its not really what im looking for, need something a bit more elegant and can fit 700c's

love the derailleur protector though, girls just can't be trusted to look after stuff haha

from memory I think it's 16", but don;t hold me to it, I will measure it for you in the morning :)

Back