Eye of the Survivour

BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

Senior Retro Guru
Well thanks to the snow, I've not been able to get outside to clean bike that need to be sold - so i put a rubber mat in the bath and started cleaning parts that had been pulled apart before the snow

well when i was finished and the parts were dry - a rebuild of the parts and a sweet looking survivor - needs a front fleccy and a pad set - will have a new set of NOS Raleigh cables - ans needs some foam grips

the snake belly's are good with on a slight cracking but hold air well - rear is a little low on tread but shows a good life

also i cleaned up my Mag 20 survivor, which is complete

so here's a couple of pic's - both bikes will be up for sale very soon

cheers B ;)

bmx011.jpg

bmx005.jpg

bmx006.jpg

bmx007.jpg

andybmx015.jpg

andybmx022.jpg

The car is at the garage at the mo to sort out a few bits - but pickle here is a bit to keep you quiet for five :LOL:

Subaru Legacy GTB 280 bhp Manual Import - TEIN Coilovers set up in Japan - HKS super flow filter - TRUST exhaust - HKS turbo timer - walbro 255 pump - clear side and head lights (no egg orange) - new jap double din radio to put in - new plates ready to cut down to legal size ;)

how it looked when bought - new pic not done yet

SNC11324.jpg

SNC11320.jpg

BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN":vbnzc2k8 said:
The car is at the garage at the mo to sort out a few bits - but pickle here is a bit to keep you quiet for five :LOL:

Thats sweet.....very, very nice! :cool:

I much prefer the Legacy to the Impreza. Far less common ;)

This is my wifes 2.5i Legacy, still very much 'work in progress'. We're off up to Scooby Clinic next Saturday to see what they can do to it, but for now its got a full custom twin exit 4" stainless steel exhaust, induction kit with cold feed pipe, window tints all round plus sun strip, painted brake calipers, Impreza rear spoiler and genuine Subaru sill spoilers.

DSCN2484.jpg

sweet wolf in sheep's clothing :twisted:

cops didn't know what one was when i first had it - know cos i live in a small town and villages around they get bored and know what it is and pull me over for nothing :roll: they know if i want to put my foot down they have no chance of finding me :LOL:

like the look of yours - silent killer
it's fun when they don't know what you got and you floor it :LOL:

hope al goes well there and you come back faster :LOL:
cheers B ;)

BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN":2qzw929u said:
like the look of yours - silent killer
it's fun when they don't know what you got and you floor it :LOL:

hope al goes well there and you come back faster :LOL:
cheers B ;)

Yup, the Mrs loves it :cool: She has fun at the traffic lights, people just dont know what its got ;)

Will let you know what happens next weekend :D

Back