Regional meet - Thetford - Saturday 13th February

Status
Not open for further replies.
cannondale king":81x9ssgd said:
fingers bring the p7 ;ess chance of that falling apart :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: and no bushings to fix :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Thats what Im thinking but its no fun in bomb-holes... (low front, rigid, narrow flat bar)

room for a newbie to this retro malarky?

It's only a 1.30 min train ride from King's Cross and I am dying to get out for a proper spin... How long do you guys ride for and what proprtion of your "ride" will be spent faffing and oggling at each others hardware ? :LOL:

always room for a newbie......the more the merrier!

we generally do a couple of hours in the morning, stop for lunch and then another 2-3hours in the afternoon.

You bringing your WCF then?

stephank":37vyvs3g said:

It's only a 1.30 min train ride from King's Cross and I am dying to get out for a proper spin... How long do you guys ride for and what proprtion of your "ride" will be spent faffing and oggling at each others hardware ? :LOL:

Come along ;)

This will only be my second outing.

Great fun.

stephank":16tckqvg said:

Come along ;)

This will only be my second outing.

Great fun.

thanks guys.
- all day ride sounds serious and very tempting indeed. If I don't make it tomorrow I'll definitely plan for the next one. Just saw this thread this morning.

Not sure I can do a whole day tomorrow. Got family coming down to hang out in the afternoon all the way from Newcastle.

@jango: The DBR is my only mtb (at the moment).
Have you still got your WCF too?

The conditions look great for tomorrow morning, with a bit of luck the mud will still be frozen (ish) !

of coarse I still have my WCF.....I'll never sell that one!

come along for the morning ride and disappear at lunch, not a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back