Sometimes the postman makes me smile

This morning I got a '97 edition of Zinn and the Art of Mountain Bike maintenance and a rear derailleur instead of a front, so post office this afternoon for me. Nothing big but I'm hoping Zinn will cure me of my mainenance blues

stevet1":1ugv6b9c said:
Tallpaul":1ugv6b9c said:
I awoke this morning to a Hernia
Ouchio. You'd be surprised how many people I've spoke to that have pulled something in their sleep (No pun intended). Hope its not too serious.

I think i did it in the gym the previous evening. Now i have a funny squishy lump :(

Off to the Doctors today to check it out :?

JeRkY":11clxqdl said:
This morning i recieved a packet of Bulleseye jockey wheels!

Cheers MadCowKev!

no worries - hopefully lots of presents arriving from MadCowKev today or soon. Sent 12 parcels yesterday!!

Isaac_AG":2fhztpp3 said:
This morning I got a '97 edition of Zinn and the Art of Mountain Bike maintenance and a rear derailleur instead of a front, so post office this afternoon for me. Nothing big but I'm hoping Zinn will cure me of my mainenance blues

have you read "zinn & the art of motorcycle maintenance"? slightly heavier reading.

would that be the follow up to 'ZEN and the art of motorcycle maintenance'? :LOL:
Good book, needs re-reading a couple of times. The bit about taking your time doing repairs, and if need be leave it and come back another day has probably saved me from a few stripped bolts :)

stevet1":on3v5rnu said:
would that be the follow up to 'ZEN and the art of motorcycle maintenance'? :LOL:
Good book, needs re-reading a couple of times. The bit about taking your time doing repairs, and if need be leave it and come back another day has probably saved me from a few stripped bolts :)

yeh thats the 1... ah the mirth from a plain typo :roll: ;)

scant":3kiyg0vp said:
have you read "zinn & the art of motorcycle maintenance"? slightly heavier reading.

Jack of all trades this guy :LOL: jokes aside we do have Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, one of my husbands additions to our married life, I've always thought it would be something I would read before I die but have yet to take the plunge.

Alison

Isaac_AG":11wz4lxl said:
scant":11wz4lxl said:

Jack of all trades this guy :LOL: jokes aside we do have Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, one of my husbands additions to our married life, I've always thought it would be something I would read before I die but have yet to take the plunge.

Alison

is there an echo? ;)

Latest posts

Back