1993 Klein Rascal in Gator Linear Fade

SF Klein":1kq48hd7 said:
Looks like maybe it's missing a rear inner tube (unless the tube's stem is hidden by the frame).

All the inners are present, but you're in the right ball-park.

Once I zoomed in a bit, it looks like the chainstay protector with the "Klein" logo is either missing or the logo is worn off a bit.

Very nice bike and something that should put a smile on your face, and the faces of other people that see it, when you ride it in the Spring.

SF Klein":q5wwuyu8 said:
Once I zoomed in a bit, it looks like the chainstay protector with the "Klein" logo is either missing or the logo is worn off a bit.

Very nice bike and something that should put a smile on your face, and the faces of other people that see it, when you ride it in the Spring.

The original Klein protector is present and correct.

It's actually lacking a rear gear cable. The XTR shifter is dead and waiting for some spares to arrive :)

Good to hear - not too much to sort out then. Let me know if you need a set of M900 brake/shifters. I have a pair in very good condition that I bought for my Gator project but decided on something else so they're just sitting on the shelf. Congrats also on your camera work - paint looks really nice in that subtle, simple setting against the wall.

More pic ??? ... please. I remember your post when you got the frame with pics of some of the parts that went into it and its all come together very nicely. well done.

Back