10 under the ben dh day

I phoned the Nevis Range and asked about the DH and the Nevis red and afatk they will be open. Only thing effected will be some of the forest stuff for the race :D

I think I've just lost my bottle again looking at those 2.
Why do they feel the need to make everything out of rocks! And then to add to it, they dump any they don't use at the side of the trail.

The bottom section of red look quite old school and fun. Too much boardwalk at the top and some of it looks really hairy height wise.

....conclusion I shouldn't watch videos of tracks I would just do them with blissful ignorance otherwise :)

Hmmm, if I bring the iDrivel along as well I can do 10 under the ben on the Stumpy one day, and give Nevis red a go the day after (if it's dry and I'm not feeling too pathetic, etc). Can't see myself giving any of that scary black DH stuff a go mind... :shock:

Cannot ride 90% of the red on any of my existing bikes and wouldn't want to do it for the first time on anything that was not reasonably modern. May need to rethink my 10UTB steed. Too much boardwalk with no where to go if folk want past ! I like the look of the stuff down amongst the trees though :?

velomaniac":1ue2j2do said:
Cannot ride 90% of the red on any of my existing bikes and wouldn't want to do it for the first time on anything that was not reasonably modern. May need to rethink my 10UTB steed. Too much boardwalk with no where to go if folk want past ! I like the look of the stuff down amongst the trees though :?

you could take my b17 ? i'll throw gears on it no problem ;)

Back