Sometimes the postman makes me smile

Russell

Old School Grand Master
Especially when they deliver an Orange X1 and an Orange Prestige frame on the same day...

Toys :)

thats 2 of your 5 a day fuits & veg sorted then. Personally i had a a knackered 93 marin team issue frame and a couple of jiffy bags of delight from CRC arrive this morning :)

I awoke this morning to a Hernia and the numpty eBay seller sending me the wrong XT mech for the second time of trying :(

Not that i can ride any of my bikes now anyway :(

my new levers chain ring and rubber ducks (dont ask mother inlaw collects them) still hasnt arived always tomorrow i guess :LOL: :LOL:

No Bike Bits but.. [Clean] Metroploitan Police Report arrived for me yesterday morning all ready for my Residency Application :cool:

Prestige, mmm, another? X-1 is pretty unusual too - any plans?

Had a wiggle delivery the other day in prep for MM. Like Christmas it was!

A red card from the postman :shock: Saying tried to deliver but too big so collect. I have list longer than my arm of kit to arrive. This is i think 'cannondalekings' hope front hub? And the first of many. Complete by Saturday :D

Ebay win Coda/Hugi hub arrived today and the freehub is siezed to the axle.

:x damn damn damn :x

Can I fix it or will he take it back?

ARGH!

Tallpaul":3pug9kjz said:
I awoke this morning to a Hernia
Ouchio. You'd be surprised how many people I've spoke to that have pulled something in their sleep (No pun intended). Hope its not too serious.

Red Card from the postman for me last night - thinks its a nice shiny Dura-ace cassette for my discdrive but can't collect until Saturday (can't really go awol from work!).

Back